The use of “We,” “Us”, “Our”, means Equipment Direct Inc., our subsidiaries, affiliates and any of our respective agents and third-party service providers (“service providers”).
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information to maximize high-quality service delivery to you, provide you with any additional or special information about our services, and protect your account and personal information.
- We may collect the following kinds of information when you, your colleagues, or other users access the Service:
- Your contact information, such as full name and email address;
- The Content, communications, and other information you provide when you use Our Service, including when you sign up for an account. This can include information in or about the Content you provide
- User communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to you;
- Information that you provide when you engage platform support regarding the Service.
You represent and warrant that you have sought the consent of any individual whose information you provide to us.
- We may collect personal information about you from the information you provide to us when you fill out an Application or other forms on our site. Lastly, we may also collect personal information from individuals whose identity you share with us.
- You permit us to collect your personal information at any time, before, during, and after engaging in a business relationship with us.
- Our servers also collect information from you, such as your domain name, websites you visit, and Internet Protocol address. This information is not personally identifiable. However, when you respond to questions or communicate with us, your personal information may be collected.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, We may use your personal information to:
- To effectively manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Our services;
- To provide you with details about our products and services by email, text, phone and through other communication methods;
- carry out financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, regulatory checks, and credit checks;
- to carry out product development, statistical analysis, and market research;
- to develop and improve our services ;
- to update our records;
- to carry out checks required by applicable regulation or regulatory guidance;
- to improve Our relationship with you by making the Website available to you in a User-friendly way, and to identify the services which you may be interested in;
- for customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints;
- for any other specific purposes in relation to your activities via the Platform;
- Where you have given us consent, we shall provide you with information about any new services, promotions, and other information which we think will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences by contacting us via the details given in the “Contacting Us” section below.
- We use your email address to make communicate with you. Upon your consent, we may direct electronic email communication to you about our services or market new services. We may also ask to seek your feedback on the services we offer. You have an option to opt-out of such electronic communication. Lastly, we may track your email activity to check the effectiveness of the communication.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We won’t provide your personal information to other persons or entities.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, including the following reasons:
- we may share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
- we may share your personal information with companies and other third parties performing services on our behalf (for example, credit reference agencies, customer relationship management providers, or other service providers) who will only use the information to provide that Service. We may also share your personal information with other members of our corporate group.
- we may share alerts and information derived from identity verification checks with third parties for anti-money laundering and fraud prevention;
- we may disclose your personal information on request to the police or any other regulator or government authority to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities, to help prevent or detect fraud or any other type of crime, or for any other reasonable purpose identified by the relevant authority;
- We may share your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. We shall communicate with you in the event of such a change.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- One such service provider is Google. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Program and Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We restrict access to the information obtained from our websites and web pages to our employees, agents, Affiliates, Partners and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
- CONSENT REQUESTS AND PREFERENCES
- You may request us to identify the personal information we have collected and kept in our servers. To make such a request, contact us through our email provided below.
- You may contact us to cancel, withdraw, or restrict the amount and type of information we collect and keep. We may keep on using some of your personal information even after your withdrawal if the information is necessary to run your account or fulfill legal obligations. We may also stop providing services that we would only give if we had the information you have withdrawn.
- CONTACT US
By email email@example.com or 1-907-696-7375